Benefits of a Free Roof Inspection
The roof is one of the most important structures of your Indianapolis home. Not only does it protect the rest of the house from rain, wind, and snow, but a properly installed roof can help maintain consistent temperatures and keep monthly utility bills low. If you suspect any roof maintenance issues, request a free roof inspection from Watergate Roofing. This thorough evaluation will give you a clear picture of the condition of the roof, as well as any necessary repairs or replacements that need to be made.
When buying a new home in the Indianapolis area, don’t sign on the dotted line until you’ve had the roof inspected. Roof repairs or replacements can be a costly investment. Educate yourself on the condition of the roof so you are in a better position to negotiate with the seller, are prepared to replace or repair the roof, or will pass on the home altogether.
Our Project Managers perform thorough evaluations of your residential roof, checking for any damage, leaks, or other issues. Watergate Roofing uses the latest tools and techniques with our 10-point checklist to ensure that your roof is in good condition and safe for you and your family.
- Roof Age - Check the age of the roof and determine if it has reached its expected lifespan.
- Shingle Condition - Assess the condition of the shingles and check for signs of damage such as cracking, curling, or missing shingles.
- Flashing Integrity - Check the flashing around the roof’s edges, valleys, and chimneys to make sure it is secure and free of leaks.
- Roof Ventilation - Check the roof ventilation system to make sure it is functioning properly and there are no blockages.
- Gutters and Downspouts - Inspect the gutters and downspouts for clogs, leaks, and proper attachment to the roof.
- Roof Penetrations - Check for any penetrations in the roof, such as skylights, vents, and chimneys, to ensure they are properly sealed.
- Decking Integrity - Check the roof decking for any signs of water damage or rot.
- Ice Damming - Assess the roof for signs of ice damming, which can cause water to back up under shingles and cause damage.
- Moss and Algae - Check for any signs of moss or algae growth, which can be damaging to the roof and gutters.
- Report Documentation - Provide a detailed report of the roof inspection, including any recommendations for repair or replacement.
Why Choose Us?
At Watergate, we not only install high-quality roofs with excellent craftsmanship, but we also have fun while doing it! We have a long-standing relationship with each of our roof crews and make customer service a priority with each homeowner we work with. Other amazing advantages include:
- Free estimate for home improvement projects.
- 5-year workmanship warranty on all full-roof replacements.
- Quality control checks performed after every roof repair, replacement, or installation.
Request a free roof inspection by calling (317) 807-6637. We proudly serve Indianapolis and the surrounding cities, including Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville, Broad Ripple, Bloomington, and Greencastle. Our general contracting services also include metal roof installation, storm damage repair, vinyl siding, and commercial roof replacements.