Why Roof Replacement?
If your roof has a few missing shingles or the chimney flashing needs to be replaced, then you may only need a few simple roof repairs to return it to its original condition. When there is a significant amount of storm damage or a large majority of the roof is in disrepair, Watergate Roofing recommends a complete roof replacement.
Other signs your home may need a new roof include:
Shingles with missing granules
Broken seals and loose cabs
Missing, torn, or broken asphalt shingles
Cupped or curled roof shingles
Leaks in the slate roof
When you request a roof inspection from Watergate, a certified roof inspector will use our 17-point checklist to evaluate the overall condition of the roof. This checklist includes a comprehensive review of the following:
- Material Delivery - Roof shingles and materials are delivered a day or two before the roof replacement appointment and are typically stored in your home’s driveway. We recommend you move your vehicles out of the garage or driveway in order to have full access to them while the contractors are replacing your roof.
- Landscape Protection - Before construction begins, we do our best to protect any landscaping or surrounding structures by covering delicate foliage with buckets and installing plywood or tarps over garage doors.
- Installation - Once installation begins, your roof is typically complete within a day or two, as long as the weather is cooperative.
- Quality Control Check - Our quality control roofing contractor will then inspect the roof to ensure proper installation of asphalt shingles or slate roof tiles, all nails are caulked and sealed, and your property is cleaned of all roofing materials and nails.
- Fun For Children - As a bonus, if you have children, we will pay them a quarter a piece to pick up any nails or felt caps they find in the yard. Many kids love earning some extra money this way!
Not only do we provide high-quality roofing services, but we also offer several signature services to enhance or repair the exterior of your home or business: