Roof Damage from Hail & Wind
It’s no secret that Indiana weather can bring damaging hail, tornado-force winds, and detrimental thunderstorms, wreaking havoc on your Indianapolis home. Not only can these environmental events damage the roof and other exterior structures, but they can also cause water intrusion, mold from excess moisture, and leaks from fallen trees.
Watergate Roofing is ready and available to restore your roof to its like-new condition when an unsuspecting storm hits. We handle all types of roof storm damage, such as:
Bruised shingles from pounding hail
Ripped shingles caused by heavy winds
Damaged shingles and decking from fallen trees
Any other type of storm-related repairs
When your home has suffered a loss from wind damage to the roof or injury from hail, our team is trained to assist you through the entire storm damage restoration process, from inspection to installation. We are also licensed to conduct mold testing if your roof has succumbed to water intrusion or water leaks.
- Free Inspection - We begin with a free inspection to determine if the damage warrants a claim.
- Damage Documenting - Our field rep documents all potential damage based on our Storm Damage Assessment.
- Meet With Insurance - We then meet with your insurance adjuster to inspect the loss.
- Scope of Project - Together, with the insurance adjuster, our field rep will come to an agreement on the scope of repairs that need to be completed.
- Storm Damage Repairs - We complete all repairs to your home caused by the storm damage.
Watergate Roofing is more than capable of handling wind, rain, or roof hail damage, but we also provide more than storm damage repairs.